Sunday, September 11, 2011

New Shoes

My son is VERY picky about his shoes. He will become attached to a pair of shoes and never want to give up wearing them even though they are pinching his feet (until they 'disappear' mysteriously). This spring I ordered some new shoes for him via Shoebuy . My family received them, paid customs & posted them to Qatar. I have never received them, but apparently they are in Qatar customs (whom I can only presume are confused by the red flashing lights on them). I then decided to get an Aramex shop and ship account to order the next pair. They did arrive, but I had ordered a size too big. My son was thrilled to have them, but could only clump around the house in flashing clown-sized shoes. He wore his sandals to Canada & once there, we finally bought him the right size shoes with flashing orange lights. Thankfully, I have another little boy, so whenever Q-Post decides to deliver the shoes, I can save them for my second son.

"Hey I put some new shoes on & suddenly everything is right" (Paulo Nutini).

1 comment:

  1. Global Shopaholics is a Package forwarding company based in Delaware USA. We are proud to offer the cheapest International shipping rates from the USA to anywhere in the world to your Doorstep. Global Shopaholics core value is based on excellent customer experience while shopping internationally. Our main goal is to make international shopping shipping experience smooth, economical and easy. For more information keep visiting our website: globalshopaholics.com

    shop and ship
    myus
    us forwarding address

    ReplyDelete